Welcome to FFCPC Website,Members and Friends of Finland!
|Next Events (Details in 'Events' above):|
2016 Annual Meeting on Saturday, February 13, 2016, at 2:00 - 4:00 p.m. in the Finnish Classroom, Cramer Hall, Room 124
ANNUAL MEETING AGENDA:
· Welcome: President Greg Jacob
· 2015 in Review
· Finnish Expatriate Parliament, Finland-100: Satu Mikkola, FFN
· Review 2015 Annual Meeting Minutes
· Treasurer's Report: Dirk Schulbach
· Auditor's Report: Dennis Usitalo
· Election of Directors
· Proposed Amendment to Bylaws
· Announcements of Upcoming Events and Programs
· PSU Finnish Room Volunteer Project
· Raffle and Refreshments
Many thanks to Cannery Pier Hotel and Finn Ware Astoria for donating the raffle prizes.
(Note: Raffle is open to yearly members whose 2016 dues are paid and to life members. Must be present to win.)
· Announce New Members of the Board of Directors
Each Member in good standing is eligible to vote.
According to the Bylaws of the Chapter, annual dues are payable before or at the Annual Meeting of the Membership.
More details of the scheduled and planned future events are shown on the 'Events' page. Join us and volunteer to help us keep our FFCPC going strong!
2015 Annual Meeting Minutes
Pete Lee, Secretary
Chris Lazarus, Publicity
Pirjo Kujansuu Schulbach, Membership
Dave Alford, Director
Sami Hyvönen, Director
Jukka Perkiömäki, Director
Haleigh See, Director
Ray Wikman, Director
Annual, Board and Special Meeting Minutes
FFCPC = Finlandia Foundation Columbia-Pacific Chapter
Website by SOS